Corona Virus Precautions
We Will Keep You Safe …
Avoid The Crowds, Get Personal Service & Stay Safe
When we do a quotation for you we will do all we can to keep you safe.
* Face Masks – We will wear face masks if you ask us to. We have trialled wearing a mask as standard but many people couldn’t understand what was said to them but please do ask us if you wish us to wear one – we do keep clean ones in the van at all times.
* Washing Hands – We will wipe or rinse our hands before and after we see you with high alcohol anti-bac handwash.
* Body temperature – We will measure our body temperature every single day and stop all quotes if it rises above the normal range.
* Symptoms – We will be very strict with ourselves. If we display any symptoms of CV we will NOT come out to see you but give you a call and advise you of the situation.
* When the fitter performs his task, he too will anti-bac his hands and wear gloves and a face mask if he is able to work in one.
* We ask you to keep out of the area being fitted.
* To avoid handling cash we request payment is made by bank transfer or card.
We Will Do All We Can To Keep You Safe – To Keep Us Safe Can We Please Ask You Not To Ask Us To Quote If You Are Displaying Any Of The CV Symptoms! Please call us on 01202 377 577 and let us know! Thank You!